This place is about giving you stories to get lost in…
I am here to entertain you with thrillers I love to read. When I sit to write, I think about how I can make your day entertaining by giving you stories to get lost in.
How I can help you escape into a world of “what ifs?”. How can I help you liven a boring commute? How can I take you behind the scenes of secret government organizations, let you sample new technologies and science through my characters, and take you to some of the most amazing cities and places in the world? If I can take you into a world of thrills, suspense, conspiracies, spell-binding characters, and cool tech gadgets with stops in international locations near and far, then my work is done.
It’s important to me that you find the right read for you and if you don’t see it on my list of books, then I will do my best to make the best recommendations.
The first book I published was back in 2011. I haven’t looked back since. I live in London, England a twenty-minute bike ride from Buckingham Palace.
Here are also some past issues:
Till then and I look forward to getting to know you, here are ten things that you probably didn’t know about me.
- I was selected to officially train for the Olympics.
- My first foreign language was Arabic.
- I’ve lived on all continents but two.
- I climbed the Himalayas.
- I once sat next to Mark Strong (mega British actor) at the London Zoo during a bird show.
- Then I met him again in a West London shopping mall, all in one week.
- I can roll my own sushi.
- I have stood on the Equator at least four times in my life.
- I speak more than three languages.
- I love meeting new people around the world.